Friday, November 16, 2007

2008 Datebook/Coloring Book/Therapy/Art!



IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE!!!!!
My most favorite-ist crafter/artist has announced PreOrders for "the Year of the {TBA} 2008 Datebook"!

I'm STILL mad at myself for missing last years, but I am READY for this year!
It's like a hodgepodge of 90210 references, coloring books, vintage emphera and overall wackiness! If you still don't understand my excitement.. see Nikol's description below!

I haven't unveiled this year's theme (read: I'm still wavering), but here's what you'll get:
- Annual Überlist (big fat year-long To Do list)
- Sturdy! Stiff pressboard covers and heavyweight pages
- Fold-out monthly calendars on heavy colored stock form handy monthly dividers
- Unusual and recycled materials & handmade charm!
- Fun-filled activities each month
- Astrological signs, birthdays and the usual holidays.
- Year-at-a-glance calendars for 2008 & 2009
- Approx. 8 x 9 x 3/4" thick (including spiral)
- a pocket for receipts or what-have-you
- Spiral bound to lay flat or flip around
-Plenty of blank pages to chronicle your exploits, plot, or make lists.

And if ya ask nicely & send her an email, she'll print your anniversary or birthday right on the pages!!! {Look for Nov. 29! (that's me!)}

1 comment:

  1. MMMMMM, date books... I cant live without mine, seriously I would be walking around all day aimlessly trying to figure out if I put my shirt on inside out or not. I like to go for traditional tho, I am intrigued by the printing of dates for me.

    ReplyDelete