Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Harveyville Project


Before I even knew what a blog was (like around 2002!), I was stalking my most favorite site Disgruntled Housewife ....now, I know what you're thinking: I'm not a disgruntled housewife, but with forums labeled "the Dick List" where people can warn the world about men that run amok, what's not to love?
Nikol Lohr, the genius behind my datebook addiction, latest endeavor is the Harveyville Project!
I thought the pics above were so cute, they deserved their own posting (from the ONE: ACROSS AMERICA project)

The Harveyville Project, a creative residence, retreat, and workshop getaway, surrounded by the distance and alarming beauty of Eastern Kansas. Enjoy the solid, reassuring institutional architecture of the early 20th century amidst fresh air, breathtaking stars and moonlight, rolling hills, weather you can watch from miles away, and quiet you can actually hear.

WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT? We're a project residence for creative work and a venue for workshops and retreats. We host our own workshops, but we can also host yours.

I'm trying to think of ways to sneak out there for a month...

1 comment:

  1. I love those pictures and I am most deffinatly going to check out the "dick List"!!!

    /whats not to love she says!

    ReplyDelete