Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Leroy Jenkems!!!! or Holy Shit Balls Batman.

Okay, so when I made the tag "sometimes a news story is so ridiculous it must be shared" I didn't really anticipate this story. It could only take place in Florida, because as we all know Floridians are just below human on the food chain. A new drug is sweeping the state, It's an inhalant called "Jenkem," and causes hallucinations and a "euphoric high." Of course with a tag like "so ridiculous" your wondering whats the big deal right? This drug is made from no other than...... wait for it....... DOOKIE!!!



So I have to say there are two things about this news story that had me rolling on the floor under my cube laughing and peeing at the same time. One: All subjects who use Jenkems dislike the taste of sewage. Your inhaling fermented shit!!! Did you think it was going to taste like mini powered donuts? Secondly the slang terms which include but are not limited to : Butthash (bwahhaaaaaahhaaa), Fruit from Crackpipe, shit,Dutch Air Freshener( oh sweet god!), waste, and the best of them all LEROY JENKEMS!!!!!

My life is complete and I can die happy, as long as this drug epidemic reaches the posh wealthy suburbs of Baltimore county.

More links for information of Jenkems: Clicky, Click some mo, Some nice clicky action here, and clickidy click click here also.

Also a big thanks to my husband for bringing this to my attention. love you Honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment