Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Milk Gets Some Udderly Good Packaging!


Student Design work from Roman Klementsov, a student of PACKLAB department at the Lahti Institute of Design in Finland.

His words summarized:
"...solutions for a new milk packaging, ...show how innovative and functional milk pack could be...focused on such aspects as recyclability, disposability, environmental issues

a bottle that by first sight could tell you
Here! I'm Milk! Take me”.

It's a cow! It's a tooth! – full of calcium.

It demands attention, makes people smile wants to be touched and of course to be purchased. The result you can see on these boards.

I've transformed some of cows dots into the UK's regions (e.g. Norfolk, Hampshire, Northumberland) it shows you from where in the UK's these products are farmed and where the milk comes from."

Strangely, I do INDEED want to touch this.
Nicely played, Roman, nicely played.

But what's with the one pink udder? via

2 comments:

  1. You're right you do feel a strange desire to pick it up haha

    Btw you are the winner of my Get Fresh for Fall contest! Please email me to collect your prize :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cool! I would definately pick them up if I saw them in a store. By the way, I love your blog!

    Sydnie
    www.takemeouttotherunway.blogspot.com
    Enter my new giveaway!

    ReplyDelete