Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sadistic Stuffed Animals!







Ever wish your stuffed animals could come alive when you were little, did you dream that when you feel asleep they would all come out and frolic and dance together. If you like me you dreamed that they came alive while you were asleep and raged a holy war on your bedroom floor. I have no idea where these are originally from, mostly because ebaums doesn't give you the original links to anything they post, but hey they are awesome and I love them, the unicorn is my favorite.


2 comments:

  1. OMG! I love the unicorn too! You think..."Oh so pretty! A Unicorn" then BAM! It stabs you thru the gut!
    Damn, wish I knew about this before you birthday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally buy one but I have no idea where they are from! any ideas?

    ReplyDelete