Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Poor Boy Beer Soap Bar



Some times when im in the bath I think to myself, "God I could Use a Beer right about now". I know it's happened to all of us right? Browsing Oh My That's Awesome I stumbled across this soap via Etsy. Is there anything Etsy can't provide us? Dennis Anderson makes soap, awesome soap, no let's call it craptastic soap! Check them all out on the Etsy account, here's how he describes the PBR soap:

This Soap Is Made using Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer. I had a special request for this soap and how could I resist!

This soap is great a super fun addition to the Anderson beer soap family Its fun lathers beautifully and wont leave you with a "Cheap Beer" hangover in the morning.

I only use the finest ingredients in my soaps so I can guarantee this is made from a genuine 12 pack I bought at the local Store.
The oils are top quality as well :)

The listing is for 1 bar 4-5ounces

Contains:

Pabst Blue Ribbon
Distilled Water
Olive Oil
Coconut Oil
Palm Oil
sodium Hydroxide


3 comments:

  1. Hi there! Thank you for posting my PBR soap in your blog! Coming up for the Christmas season I will be offering a 6 pack of different or the same beer soaps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! My favorite is his guiness soap I blogged here:

    http://loopyrocket.blogspot.com/2008/01/guinness-gets-you-clean.html

    I might have to eat it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Loopy I should have linked your guinness post! My bad

    ReplyDelete