Monday, May 12, 2008

Fantastic Packaging Pt 2 - Wine Labels



More reasons to love wine!
Every christmas it seems, Duffy & Partners send a bottle of wine to clients and friends, each year a different set of designs. via
I think they are so beautiful! Here are a couple other wine designs I like too:

Educated Guess Cabernet Sauvignon
Time is Now paper cut wine label
Naughty Sticky Dessert Wine (photo from BloGGingHoLLy)
Herding Cats Chardonnay (photo .k.i.m.)
Six Pistols Merlot Homebrew Label by lidibean
Puzzle Time Cabernet Sauvignon (Photo by Just Karen)
Storm (photo by her madjesty)
Mollydooker 2006 Velvet Glove Shiraz
Sideshow Wine (photo by Librarianguish)


I should really stop now.

{I suppose you've guessed after these posts {here, here, here, here }, I'm a little obsessed with Packaging! Me = quintessential Impulse Shopper}

1 comment:

  1. I always wondered why people pealed the labels off their bottles of beer but not their wine bottles, maybe it's because wine bottle labels are always so cool!

    ReplyDelete