Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Teeth Premiere Trailer



This is not a joke. I repeat, NOT a joke.
I need to see this movie so bad it hurts.

High school student Dawn works hard at suppressing her budding sexuality by being the local chastity group's most active participant. Her task is made even more difficult by her bad boy stepbrother Brad's increasingly provocative behavior at ome. A stranger to her own body, innocent Dawn discovers she has a toothed vagina when she becomes the object of violence. As she struggles to comprehend her anatomical uniqueness, Dawn experiences both the pitfalls and thepower of being a living example of the vagina dentata myth.

Now go out and tell your girlfriend you love her!

1 comment:

  1. oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!!! This is going to be bigger than black sheep, I LOVE bad horror flix oh yeah and the guy from Nip Tuck is in it, I dig his awful acting.

    ReplyDelete