Monday, May 16, 2011

Solar Powered Lounge Chair for the Outdoors!




THIS IS OUR FUTURE!

From If It's Hip, It's Here (obvs):
Professor of the Practice of Architecture, Sheila Kennedy, and a group of Design, Architecture and Engineering students from MIT have designed solar-energy storing modern wood rockers on which you can lounge and chat or charge. Smartphones, cell phones, mp3 devices, laptops and other gadgets can be connected via USB. What's more, the soft rockers are designed with a solar powered ambient light that gives them a soft glow in the dark.


P.S. Hmm... I'm not sure if I could fit more adjectives into the title (<---sarcasm). SO here are some more that I can come up with! Super-power, electrical, eco-savvy, brilliant, useable, genius, pretty, need-able... that's all I can come up with. You guys have any others?

P.S.S. I love MIT <-link to an awesome project my buddy Don helped develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment