Friday, February 25, 2011

"Back to the Future" Photoseries...It's not what you think!

No Deloreans here.... just some old photos, retaken EXACTLY the same, years later!




From Irina Werning's Website:
I love old photos. I admit being a nosey photographer. As soon as I step into someone else’s house, I start sniffing for them. Most of us are fascinated by their retro look but to me, it’s imagining how people would feel and look like if they were to reenact them today... A few months ago, I decided to actually do this. So, with my camera, I started inviting people to go back to their future.
GENIUS!
DiG and I have decided to relive our past and recreate some of our old photos too! We'll let you know how it goes... there's some great pretty princess pumpkin patch galavanting we could recreate... via DiG!

Update: Very Demotivational beat us too it...

3 comments:

  1. EXCELLENT!!! I'm sure we can find you a striped romper around here somewhere... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait, wait! I can make it identical to what you wore as a kid.

    ReplyDelete