Thursday, October 8, 2009

Texts From Last Night (TFLN) BLOG!


All the glory of Drunk Dialing, only there's a written record! (aka No escape, aka You are SCREWED).   Oh the joys of texting your buddies at 3am about buying strippers dinner...

Their Motto:
[TFLN]: Remember that text you shouldn't have sent last night? We do.
The fun at your expense:
(774): i just walked into a room at this party and someone yelled "dibs!"...

(919): so I was just driving high and I stopped to let a pinecone cross the road because I thought it was a hedgehog.

(214): Sex on bubble wrap = best decision ever.

(212): i want you now
(916): you need to stop dating girls with the same name as your mother...or stop drinking so much...I don't want to see this

(281): had no condoms so I just made do with an empty doritos bag.
Users submit their own!
So watch out, one day you might see your texting glory there..
Check it out here "Texts From Last Night"  via Amy!

If I didn't love this blog so much, I'd suggest Google's Mail Goggles!

No comments:

Post a Comment