Thursday, October 29, 2009

Get Ready for Halloween!

Someone please tell me how I should feel about this? I know it's not the controversial Aunt Jemima, but does anyone else find this a bit...hypocritical?




*cough* *Douchebag* Cause normal Sexy Costumes aren't "Sexy" enough??


Why not go the Bruno route? Now THAT's how you do sexy naked costume!

But this years costume? 


I'm going as the evil rumpus, that jumps on me while I'm sleeping, TIKA! Evidence of her satanism:

Other "interesting ideashere, here, here

Or Find A Masculine Halloween Costume For Your Effeminate Son from the Onion!

3 comments:

  1. Does it seem like that bruno costume hat has been photoshoped onto that guy's head? It just doesn't look right....oh and TIKA!!!! heeee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know about hypocritical....ignorant maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn tootin! I'll say all of the above...

    ReplyDelete