Friday, June 26, 2009

My DIY Save The Date




Spinny Dial
Save-The_Date, originally uploaded by lazergir1.

Here it is, in all it's glory, my save-the-date!
For a lot of friend's save-the-dates, they went the magnet reminder route. Really cute, but I had to do something different, something interactive... something that said, "Hey I'm a designer getting married! Let's Party!"

Putting it together actually proved a little more involved than I thought. Thank goodness for friends in printer places. Let's just say there was A LOT of math that went into the dial! (and my poor little kitties in scuba gear turned into more of doggies in space..ah well..).

And if you look closely at the house in the background, a pic of thorpewood plus tons of photoshop filters!

Up next: the wedding invites that didn't make the cut!

No comments:

Post a Comment