Monday, February 2, 2009

The Edwardian Ball 2009!

I love all things Edward Gorey!

Considering I've had his house/museum on my list of places to see for yeard now AND my childhood walls were covered with The Gashlycrumb Tinies poster, I'm shocked I'm only finding out about the Edwardian Ball now!
The Edwardian Ball Los Angeles - a splendid San Francisco tradition flies south for the winter, presenting an elegant, turn of the century celebration of music, theatre, dance, circus arts, DJs, ballroom dance, fashion, technology, and of course, the art and stories of Edward Gorey.

2 Questions:

1) Why don't I live in San Fran?
2) How did I not know of this!!!!???

Ahhh shucks, and it's already over. via/link

2 comments:

  1. Serious! That and if I ever go, I better have a damn good costume! The competition is Fierce!

    ReplyDelete