Friday, November 28, 2008

And a Happy Monty Python Black Friday!



Ah yes... since Super Blogger Girl and myself are overloaded from eating to much yesterday and now stuck at work (with no boss!), you get to profit! Starting with the NEW MONTY PYTHON YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!!
How much better can life get?

For 3 years you YouTubers have been ripping us off, taking tens of thousands of our videos and putting them on YouTube. Now the tables are turned. It's time for us to take matters into our own hands.

This here is one of my top 5 Monty skits. the Ministry of Silly Walks!!! Enjoy & Happy black Friday shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap! This is my ALL TIME favorite! I've always called it the "Instution of Funny Walking People" though. I've been wrong all this time and I'm NEVER wrong! UGH!

    ReplyDelete