Friday, November 21, 2008

Koi Suwannagate: Fishie's Fall Fashion!

Gush! Pretty pretty!
I love seeing designers use splashes of color that match roll like ocean waves. (Hows that for continuing the fishy motif?). My personal style is matching by not matching (at least I think I do) so I totally dig this style! Ella Moss and Twinkle by Wenlan know the non-matching game!

And so does Koi Suwannagate! From her site:
My signature style is to sculpt and shape each piece to enhance and beautify the natural contours of the female body, draped in a way that allows fluid movement and ultimate comfort.
Mmm... flower cutouts... preeeeetyyyyy... wha? Huh?
via/link

(and don't forget! We've got two giveaways here and here going on RIGHT now!)

1 comment:

  1. my personal style right now is anything that will fit over my stomach, can I has this baby now prease!!!! I miss nice clothes...

    ReplyDelete