Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Crafty Randomness while I wait for coffee to brew!

Considering I haven't had my super esspresso beef & pie coffee yet, I'm lazily (is that a word?) posting a smattering of craftness!

DIY: Futon Frame Turned Into Garden Gate This one is for you Diana, and my poor forgotten futon I trashed in the move...I still miss you! The ever adorable DIY: Toadstool Doorstop from Knick knack & Rick Racs! I kinda want to chew them... a la Jack Black & the waterbuffalo in Tropic Thunder.

Oooo!!! And now that Lauren & Justin's wedding is over,
I can post the craft wedding present I made them! Dirty underwear pouches for their honeymoon!
Keep your Italian wardrobe fresh!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!! We loooovvee our new dirty undies pouches! And they're already world travelers, having been all over Tuscany (and Switzerland if you count a layover).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dirty panties bags too, so craft esti!

    ReplyDelete