Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tagged!

Ahh yes… another of those “tell me about yourself” question tags!
Jen @ Baby on the Brain tagged Me & DiG… and DiG’s not here right now, so I’m gonna make stuff up for her! (She’ll fill it out later?) MUAHAHAHH!

Rules:
1. Post these rules at the beginning of the meme
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment to let them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Loopy: How old am I again? I think I was drinking illegally in the Design Studios will making RU-486 puppets for my presentation. {puppets consisted of popsicle sticks with eggs, uterus and a sperm}
DiG: Track & Field? And probably making giant B&W paintings of my boyfriend to freak my parents out. They unfortunately loved it and now its' hanging in the hallway.

Five snacks I enjoy:
Loopy: I like shoes and sushi.
DiG: Does sushi count? I like Shoes too!

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Loopy: Buy out every last place I used to work and give everyone raises. Then go on a lifelong travel adventure. (Starting with Thailand!)
DiG: Create a guest house for my shoes. And travel with Loopy. (just a reminder, Loopy is filling in for DiG for now.. ;)

Five jobs I have had:
Loopy: Criminal Record Checker, Clothing Designer, Arts & Crafts Head of Frank’s Nursery & Crafts, Camp Counselor, Lifeguard and Web Designer. Clearly the Criminal Record job was the best.
DiG: Barista, Camp Counselor (for a horrid 1 summer), Production Designer for KidSpace (she was on TV!), Set Dresser, and Something Techy for a horrid DC company.

Three bad habits:
Loopy: We’re perfect.
DiG: Yeah, our mom says so!

Five places I have lived:
Between the two of us? Austin, Philly, Baltimore, DC and our car for 5 wks will road tripping!

People I would like to get to know: Jen from Jen (and Andrew)!

2 comments: