Thursday, March 13, 2008

Never, Never ever, ever cross a graphic designer.

As many of you know I like to fark. Fark is where I go from time to time during work when I am bored, I submit news articles with funny headlines and Chat at the discussions. Sometimes some of the other members can get really sensitive and take jokes too seriously. Sometimes members will follow you around and make your farking experience crappy. They do it because they think you will go away, or maybe get banned from the website. I know what will get you banned and that's photoshopping pictures of the nasty people that bug you and posting them on said website. That's why I am going to do it here, it's our space and I can do with it what I please right? That being said I would like to introduce you to My good friend Lima Beans, she follows me around and harasses me. I have a feeling it's because her trailer is cramped and uncomfortable. So without further ado, here is the beginning of a large gallery devoted to Lima Beans and her many faces.


The pictures have been removed in order to make amends. Sorry If I hurt your feelings.



9 comments:

  1. Holy crap! I thank my lucky stars everyday I'm not on your bad side.

    On that note, I know what I'm doing for your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh... Are you going to photoshop my onto something? It better be good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DO ME NEXT! ooohhh!! me me me! hahahhaha!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watch out Jen I may photoshop you with a beagle face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahaha! that would be awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. don't mess with a graphic designer because....they'll do crappy ps jobs in a display of stultifyingly boring immaturity? Good to know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. woooo... i hope that was sarcastic...

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, i thought you were pretty cool and people were unusually mean to you.

    Now I realize that you're just as bad as they are.

    Grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, jennifer starfall. No, I'd imagine that Kasra's comment was not sarcastic, because your "friend" is being just as bad as the people she's pissed off at. Or worse, because instead of snarking on Fark like the others, she's taken it off-site. She's crossed the line from stupid high-school bullshit to just plain bitchy. So yeah, no sarcasm. Just truthiness.

    ReplyDelete