Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Miss Bimbo Game? Promotes Anorexia!?


Okay, I know I said I wasn't here, but I just read about this on The Cut...I hope it's not true!

Miss Bimbo is an online game that allows girls ages 9 to 16 to compete to become top "bimbo." We're not joking. Members register for free on the site and are given a simulated "bimbo" to care for.

The London >Times reports: Players keep a constant watch on the weight, wardrobe, wealth and happiness of their character to create “the coolest, richest and most famous bimbo in the world”. Competing against other children they earn “bimbo dollars” to buy plastic surgery, diet pills, facelifts, lingerie and fashionable nightclub outfits.

This would be hillarious if it was a parody for the X, Y & Z gens...
Just a little sketchy for the VERY impressionable tweens.

Too bad it's in pink. Pink is my weakness.

No comments:

Post a Comment