Thursday, December 20, 2007

Finish Him!


Why do kids always hurt each other recreating video games and TV shows, when do we develop the ability to distinguish imaginary and reality. I can't remember ever acting out TV shows and the only video games I had were my Dads Atari and I don't consider pong the most dangerous of games. Well I found my Ridiculous News story early today too, kids pretending to be in the game Mortal Combat killed their little sister, I think Darwin has something to do with this one. I kinda blame the Mom here, I wouldn't have trusted the older sister to watch the younger based on what the story said.

2 comments:

  1. Oooo...that's sad.
    In my day my parents didn't let me play video games, so I had to create my OWN ways of torturing my sister.
    Man, kids got it so easy these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to cut out paper and make collages oh yeah and the ever unpopular playing outside!

    ReplyDelete