Thursday, November 1, 2007

More advice from Wifey-Poo...




Yeah thats what im calling myself now when I post wedding inspo for the E -girl. So I have great pictures from my wedding thanks to my good friend Amanda Peek. She had never done a wedding before but I knew she had it in her because we had been in photography together from high school all the way to college. I must have had a sixth sense about this one cause now she is now so busy doing weddings that she wants to quit her real job, you go girl! So anyways, down to business. One thing I regret is that I don't have a picture of me in my dress like below, I encourage you to take an extra five minutes, you may or may not think you have an extra five minutes, but do it anyway, and take a few silly pictures, you will appreciate them later. Be creative too, I think holding your dress up a bit and peek underneath threw your legs would be really cute, or maybe even hanging upside down from something.

No comments:

Post a Comment