Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Angel Wings to die for

I bet those things weigh more than her.

Postcards?

My Fav! Looks like an old Bed Frame.


Sexy Marry Poppins?


In case you hadn't seen the Victoria's Secret x-mas Fashion show, here is a recap of the highlights. I am very impressed with the differn't angel wings they constructed this year. I could care less for the sexy outfits that they don't even sell in stores by the way, plus im not a size 00, oh yeah and for those of you who doubt this, there is such a size as 00. I like to refer to it as the translucent size, I am right between the normal size and the big mac attack size, for those of you who don't know thats a size 10, picture like about four of those models packed in to one person and half the height, I kid...I kid...

No comments:

Post a Comment