Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Pissin off the M&M's

Ug, with all my horrid wedding planning... I stumbled upon a hillarious Blog: "Stupid Wedding Crap" had this to say about Custom M&M's!

Have fun with custom printed M&M’S® Candies.

Yes, it ends with ‘Have fun with custom printed M&M’S® candies.’ As in ‘Listen future Mr. Larry Flint, we are not turning our candy shop into your own personalized mini-version of Hustler, but have a good time trying to figure out something witty and inoffensive that you’d like to have on some crazy-expensive candies.’ If you do try to put something obscene on an M&M’S® candy, look out! I got an error message smackdown:

Rats, so much for my "Squish Mitten Love" M&M's :(

1 comment:

  1. I would like my M&M's to say: "bite me" its so perfect, ahhhhhh.

    ReplyDelete