Monday, August 6, 2007

HotGhettoMess.com

My mission with this site is to usher in a new era of self-examination. And because I am proud member of the black community, they are my priority. However, those of other races take note and if the shoe fits wear it. I think it is time that the black community or (insert your race here) needs to take a good look at itself in the mirror and each of us ask ourselves why are our communities are going to hell.

I am just holding up a mirror to my community so don’t blame me if you don’t like our reflection.

This guy just made my Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting this site, as a fine black woman myself I find it discouraging that these sites portray me in this light... Hold on one sec... I can't finish this post on of my nine kids is pulling at my pant leg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy christ! that is painfully disturbing.

    and entertaining.

    mostly entertaining.

    ReplyDelete