1. Go for a walk. Draw or list things you find on the the sidewalk.
4. Draw your dinner.
6. Glue an envelope into your journal. For one week collect items you find on the street.
9. Spend a day drawing only red things.
12. Make a map of everywhere you went in one day.
21. Hang upside down for five minutes.
29. Study the face of someone you do not like.
30. Make a meal based on a color theme. (i.e. all white).
32. List the smells in your neighborhood.
36. Choose an object, draw the side you can't see.
44. Put postcards of art pieces/painting on the inside of your kitchen cupboard doors, so you can see them everyday (but not become deaf to them.)
45. Draw the same object every day for a week.
55. Make pencil rubbings of six different surfaces.
65. Find several color combinations you respond to in public. Document them using swatches, write where you found them.
66. Write a journal entry describing something "secret". Cut it up into several pieces and glue them back in scrambled.
67. Record descriptions or definitions of subjects or words you are interested in, found in encyclopedias or dictionaries.
74. Put a small object in your left pocket (or in a bag), Put your left hand in the pocket. Draw it by feel.
80. Write a letter using an unconventional medium.
83. Write about your day in an encyclopedic fashion. (i.e. organize by subject.)
Friday, August 31, 2007
Childlike Curiousity to Churn Creativity
Get your creativity moving!
Pretty clever idea!
here are some favorites:
Found Via Swiss Miss