Friday, August 24, 2007

Because I said so

As I was working hard today , I barely had anytime to surf the net...
and in the 5 seconds or so I had to blink, Jen passed on this site through this ebay auction for "LOT OF POKEMON CARDS THAT MY KIDS TRIED TO SNEAK BY ME"

Because I said so
This dear mom has the fortune to have 6 children (to give hint, she's named one spaz).
But her wit and sarcasm helps to stay sane


For example she writes of her childhood in photos:

The predecessor to the down vest. An attractive look, no? I wish I knew what was on my finger. I'd probably just picked my nose or something.

I always say my kids are going to drive me to drink. Now I see it was my PARENTS who started me on that path!

On a completely unrelated note, this is what I found in the shower this morning. In case you can't tell - that's a bar of soap with a set of teeth marks in it. Mmmmm, nothing like a little Lever 2000 to start your day. "Lever 2000, for all your 2000 parts, including your stomach, small intestines, colon....."

2 comments: