Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Scrub your butt - now with Mystery Scent!


What's Up Chuck?™ - with a mystery scent

Smelling a little sour? Need a good butt scrubbing? Then this bar is for you! It has a little bit of everything to get the job done. This kid-friendly bar looks a lot like it sounds and is over a 1/3 of a pound! What’s Up Chuck™ cleansing suds will disinfect AND soften your skin. Make sure you give your smelly self a good scrub with this amazing soap!

Def check out their site: Scrub Your Butt
"It's time to bathe you stinky Hippie!"

I am so sorry I'm done my holiday shopping....

2 comments:

  1. Esti im afraid you are developing a butt fetish or something from all these weird posts. I say good for you for posting funny with me and leaving your artsy world behind you.

    ...Take the blue pill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the heck are you talking about?
    What about the Viking Kitties!?
    The Roadkill Bookmarks?
    The Velvet Vulva Purse?
    The Bully Love letters?
    The Marraige Sucks Billboard?
    The Ninjas Robbing the Kwik-e Mart?

    The special times we've shared?
    I'm hurt.

    ReplyDelete